Sunday, May 27, 2012

Autodesk Maya Works

I took 3 classes, intro, texture(learned lil bit because teacher himself had trouble since he changed the whole class up)so ill be buying books to better myself, tuts.and Lastly is character design.The design was supposed to be made by a different artist so we could learn how real life job works. My "employer" so to say was Rory Adams. The character i made is a female librarian named Erin.I know some minor issues, but fix is later. I had a deadline(and since im full time student, 5 other classes to worry over, tragically passed this class with an A;))), but anyways, sorry that its not close up turnaround shots, but that comes later after a few glitch fixes.











The last 2d image is the original work, i chose to do a different pose than the one shown here. It was a quick  sketch by the artist, and very little time, thats why the pose of my character looks sort of unreal, but oh well. This was a sculpted done. If i had had enough time to do rigging and weights/etc,  i would have done a better pose. Next time.Enjoy.

All rights to the original character to Rory and 3d model to me. No using, unless allowed by me(not likely, its not even my character design.LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment